K. W. Poole is a Nashville based writer originally from the island of Martha's Vineyard.
As a writer/author, Katharine creates works across a multitude of genres, including: plays, novels and songwriting. Her experience has allowed her the opportunity to interview and review local and international artists for Nashville publications.
Katharine has an extensive background as both a director and playwright. She is an avid music lover who enjoys sipping exceptional tequilas.
Katharine is currently in the process of establishing an online Media Magazine.
• The Secret of the Seven Sisters
• METG Festival Finalists
• In process: Cat on the Sill
• Losing Christmas
• Nashville Music Guide: The Lovely Light of Lara
• Catch the Musical Sails of Hilary Romaine
• Karen Waldrup: A Party to Crash!
• The Divinely Delicious Dana
The Namaste of Ashlee K.